Hi everyone:) Here is my step 3 experience:

Exam date Dec 23 and 30, 2019
Exam score 227
Score report date Jan 22 2020
UWSA2 220 few days before exam
UWSA1 204 1 week before exam
Trick worked for me and the day before I knew that I passed

Trick:

The link for your scheduling permit will be gone on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. In my case it was Monday
Then 1 or 2 days later or on the same day that the permit gone your status will be changed from approved to expired. In my case this happened on Tuesday.

I applied this match, so I was doing my interviews while preparing for the step3. Dedicated time was 10-14 days and were not so dedicated indeed. I tried my best, but I was already tired.

CCS:
prepared for it only after Day1, which means 6 days and no prior prep for it.
Ccscases.com was my main resource and I highly recommend it. I personally didn’t like Uworld ccs. However a lot of people like it. So it’s something individual. Check both of them and see which one you like. And last day I quickly scanned sequencing parts from both Uworld ccs and crush ccs book. 2-3 hours in total for that scanning. It’s also nice for reviewing and taking notes for some cases that might be difficult for you.
In the exam they will not expect you to do everything precisely. Just don’t do any BIG mistake that makes no sense, then you should be fine. Do not expect positive feedback for each patient in the exam. Sometimes case will end prematurely without any feedback. You will be fine.

DAY 1:

To me day 1 was not hard. It’s because my step1 and city scores were 250+ and I took them in 2017 and 2018. Also I like biostat and I did UW biostat review and reviewed all questions from uw step3 qbank in biostat section carefully and reading with analyzing and understanding.
I also reviewed some pages from FA step1. Especially Micro, Pharm, Biochem and Immuno.
If you forgot biostat and wanna easily remind it to yourself I would recommend MTB step3 first section about biostat.
Day 1 questions are only from FIP section. So make sure that you do Uworld by separating questions by FIP Foundations of Independent Practice and Advanved Clinical Medicine.
Day 1 is like step1 exam plus a lot of biostat questions.

DAY 2:

Questions were straightforward, nothing tricky. Just do UW step3 and before Day2 review Advanced Clinical Medicine section from uw step3 qbank. And make sure that you are well prepared for ccs. Very few biostat questions in day2.

Good luck everyone. Feel free to ask any questions regarding my step3 experience. I might omit some points:)