Here you go. My Step2CK Experience of 241

Here you go. My Step2CK Experience of 241.

Resource needed: Uworld Uworld & only Uworld!!! Round 1 (40 Questions/day in random & timed mode; 4months) → UW’s tables→UWSA1→incorrect and marked questions→ UW’s table→UWSA2.

Prep time: 6 + 2 months due to COVID-19 postponement. Start date: September 2019→Originally planned test day: March’2020. Test day: 24th August 2020. [Step 1: 252, test day May 2019. I graduated in 2019.]

My take on CK: 1. CLINICAL APPLICATION OF BASIC KNOWLEDGE & 2. QUESTION-SOLVING SKILLS There is no course. It’s all about how well you can apply your knowledge to real-life multifactorial clinical situations. Therefore, Uworld is the only resource you need in addition to a strong step1’s foundation. Do it as many times as you can. You can never remember it all. Sticking to one resource is the secret.

Mistakes:

1. I postponed my exam / At last minute

2. I didn’t revise UW’s table / At last minute

3. Too much gap / Between step1 & CK

4. Inactive on Facebook Forums /

Things I believe led me to get 241:

1. My method of solving UW / Ask yourself 1st why this is incorrect?

2. Schedule / I followed it very strictly: My day started at 5 am, I worked out for an hour and made my plan for the day. At 8:30 sharp I would be at the library & solve one block of Uworld in random & timed mode.

3. Compulsory break / 6 days of studying & 1 day off: Step2Ck’s preparation is very boring and therefore takes time.

Real exam points: Had step1 style 2-3 questions per block. There were moments when I seriously felt like I was giving step1. For more detail, read my exam day review in the forum by searching “dhriti usmle” or on my instablog@dhritisdiary.

Experience in detail with Uworld, NBME & UWSA scores… Read complete experience here: https://drive.google.com/…/17D6wqj-1aXp_Kyn9dXQjb82LW…/view…

Thank you & good luck. Let’s conquer COVID!