Hey guys I write my CK tomorrow

Hey guys I write my CK tomorrow. You all have been very helpful. Keep me in your prayers. I will let you guys know how it goes and once I get score I will update more if my study plan worked!!

1st update post exam
Definitely hard exam compared to step1. Some blocks were ridiculously hard and long (mainly earlier blocks).
Lot of random crappy questions not on UWorld.
6 questions on advertisement/research. (2 sets, these blocks only had 38 questions)
In my opinion, uworld will get you a pass/average score. If that is your only source of material, you definitely need another source to excel. I don’t mean a review book either.

Exam is long but taking breaks is highly recommended as many as you can. I always splashed cold water on my head. Don’t drink too much or you will have trouble peeing but I forced my self to pee during breaks. Eat sugary/energetic stuff. Avoid heavy meals and carbs.
I recommend practicing 8 hour blocks the entire week upto the exam. That’s the only way to build stamina.

Know biostatistics!! Alot of questions, some easy and some not. Know all the biases etc.

Will update rest later. I need to go celebrate lol