Hey people i guess this is the best group i can appeal fr a sincere suggestion as most of u are done with step1

Hey people i guess this is the best group i can appeal fr a sincere suggestion as most of u are done with step1

I donno many, who scored in 220’s in step1 and still planning to go farward

I m an 25 yr indian img
Got a score in 220’ aftr a prep of 1.5 yr
My assessment wer in high 240’s in las 2 weeks of xam
Sa2 -247
Nb18 -249
Sa1 - 251
—>Before lockdown
Nb 22- 244
Nb 24-216
Nb21-234
(Same order as i hav attempted)

On exam day (las week of july)
I felt the ques were good
There wer not many points that i felt that i forgot
It was jus like an other recent Nbme to me

I donno Wat happened to my result
I still feel thats not mine

Everyone say to score high in step2 ck
In high 240/250’s
Its easy to say but very hard to achieve
To a person who was well versed with everything in first aid and uworldand cant even get a 230-240 like me
How can i not expect the same to happen in step2 —-to get a high score

Bt wat r the chances of img fr internal medicine …with increasing competition everyyear & With lots of people in 240s and 250s
With zero recommendations and no yet usce.

Ques
— how many years it might take for matching into internal medicine with this score

Can i get any sincere suggestion —

1. Continue usmle no matter what happens with possibilities of not matching fr few years
  2. Do ur own countries residency and try mle after 3 years and complete rest of ur xams (indianresidency —>jun2021-may2024) applying in sep 2023
  3. Forget about mle and continue indian postgraduation programme (i know this is a not a option suggested by frnz in prep of mle… bt right now this is one of the easy option and wasting no more years … bt leaving behind my dreams with no hope to suceed)

Plz if u hav read this long post
Please feel to guide me
I need as many suggestions before i decide on anything

Any other suggestions plz do comment toooo or directly message me

Thanks everyone well in advance

All the best fr ur prep