Hey to all out there asking for my experience !

Hey to all out there asking for my experience :))

Step 1 score: 241

I’ll try to tell in my experience the points that i think are more important to mention instead of the whole journey :innocent:

Total duration : 8.5 months
Study hours per day: 10-14

Motivation : A major breakup (trust me this journey is so so difficult if u dnt have a motivation. So try to search for the reason why u r doing this first and stick to that source of motivation everyday! No matter what donot forget what made u start this! )

Sources: Alotttt!!! Useless! Stick to UFAP
TRUST ME i used manyyy sources and i have multiple experience about sources and i can easily tell only UFAP can do this! Just one thing! If u feel stuck at any topic or cannot understand it anyway then DO refer to BNB videos they are excellent!

Nbme thing: I gave all new nbmes online my scores and the order in which i gave them is as follows
Nbme 20: 221
Nbme 21: 232
Nbme 23: 232
Uwsa1: 258
Nbme 24: 225 (shattered, destroyed, dead :bomb:)
Nbme 22: 248
Nbme 18: 238
Uwsa2: 258
(Nbme 18 most predictive for me)
Gave on and off offline nbme wth 20-30 mistakes

Suggestions for newer nbmes: They are harder thn real exam so dont worry about them. Real exam is more like uworld thn nbmes. Only nbmes i found balanced and rationale were nbme 22 and nbme 18. Others were uselessly difficult and not so balanced imo

Things i did different:

1. Did pepper deck for micro
  2. Did kaplan qbank only for topics i felt stuck at like genetics, molecular biology, immuno, cellular biology
  3. Took Rx free trial for 5 days and did only hard qs for practice when i started to feel that i already have memorised uworld answers
  4. Took amboss free trial and did only hard qs for practice
    (Took max advantage of free stuff available online :joy:)

Exam day: very comfortable environment, totally doable if u keep calm, easier thn nbmes, similar to uworld.

At the end i would say keep in touch with atleast 2-3 people out there to guide u at every stuff and make this journey easier for you. This journey is tough and u will only be able to get through this if u have enough nerves and support :))
Best of luck peeps!