Hi, admin feel free to delete this post if it's inappropriate for this group

Hi, admin feel free to delete this post if it’s inappropriate for this group. I’m Sani from Malaysia. 31 years old man who dreams to get new job experience in the UK. All my life I’m imagining myself working in the UK. I didn’t get the opportunity to start the journey early. Finished my internship almost 4 years ago. I was planning to clear my IELTS and PLAB by right is this year but due to the pandemic, it was draining to uncertainty. Malaysia has no center for PLAB and if I wanna clear it, I need to travel to other countries who have the center and with the travel restriction and stuff, I don’t know when it can happen. I really wanna work in the UK just that I need to be realistic here. Is it too late for me to chase my dream with all these uncertainties if let says I only able to clear everything only after 34 years old? Or I just need to accept the fact that not all dreams gonna come true

I had my PLAB, exams recently and I passed , Confidence… I’m posting this bcoz I have seen that many1 asking wat to study … I followed materials posted to me by Dr. Michael and by God’s grace , 90% of the questions were from these materials and even the options given were in the same order… So guys, don’t hesitate to contact him if you need help also including all medical exams

Thanks to Dr, Michael