Hi all had an acl reconstruction

Hi all had an acl reconstruction when i was about 16 now 28 i also had a second small operation when about 18 where the zapped the new ligament they made with a lazer to get it to be tighter. It has never felt right in many ways but even after this i have had problems with my knee going still. so after giving up on sports and just knowing what i can and cant do i havent had a real issue for some time in till yesterday. Knee went and very sore today snd swollen. Not a bih deal been thoughbit enough times. I always been put off going back for another op becsuse im a self employed brickie snd time off ect. i just dont have faith in the op done ot by rhe book done the physiotherapy religiously even enjoyed it.
Im unawear if theses been any advanced in the op. Iv noticed the braced look alot better.

I believe you should get it checked out to make sure you didn’t tear your meniscus. In terms of advances in ACLR, nowadays it is done arthroscopically and the graft is placed in anatomical position. I don’t know how it was done for you. It sounds like it was not put enough tension in your graft or it loosed up. I would look for a surgeon specialized in ACLR. I hope you’ll feel better soon.