Hi Can someone please guide if I have any right to claim py protection in this case

Hi Can someone please guide if I have any right to claim py protection in this case, My Current Trust follows Old banding system and despite the basic pay being lower than my new trust where I will be starting from August, my current trust gives me 50 percent banding and the cumulative amount is more then what I will be pid from August in new trust because they Follow the 2016 doctor contract pattern and the amount I will be getting will be much lesser than what I would get if I stay at current place despite a good increment in the basic Salary at new trust. ( I have contacted the new trust and they said unfortunately I am not entitled to protection of my current salary as my current trust is following an old system)

Also if my Current Trust’s contract said that my salary will start from amount X and will increase to amount Y and I will be given 50 % enhancements for on calls and specifies the increment date, however on increment date which was last August my basic salary wasn’t raised to the amount Y which was mentioned in contract , was only raised to an amount somewhere in middle of both and upon enquiring the medical workforce department said that’s the maximum amount which I would have got if I would continue this job and not applicable from the increment date as mentioned.

( both my jobs are Trust Grade CT level jobs)