Hi everyone, I am Sze, the founder of PLABABLE

Hi everyone, I am Sze, the founder of PLABABLE. I am writing this message because Medrevisions has stolen materials which we have written and they have been claiming it as their own as part of their question bank. My team and I have worked very hard in writing our questions and explanations based on topics that you have asked for and based on our clinical knowledge and daily practice in the NHS. We put a lot of effort into our questions, explanations, diagrams and mnemonics in a way that would benefit your learning and understanding.

I have posted a video here to show you just one example of the many many materials that have been stolen by them.

We want to be clear that questions on Medrevisions are not their own. These are taken without permission from various reputable question banks such as ourselves, Passmedicine and a few others. The images on their site are also taken without permission from DermNet NZ and Radiopaedia. They have NOT paid for any image license as stated and this has been confirmed by representatives from DermNetNZ and Radiopaedia.

Legal letters and notice to take down the stolen materials have been sent to the owner, Shazni Thowseen. However, he has refused to respond and to take down those stolen materials from reputable companies. He continues to claim a profit for himself out of the hard work and intellectual property of others.

Facebook has been fantastic in helping us take down their Facebook page several times with evidence of a clear copyright infringement but this does not stop them from creating a new Facebook group or more fake Facebook users to promote their fraudulent website.

We understand that preparing for the PLAB exam is difficult and you need as much resource and material as you can get. However, please be ethical and do not support a company that steals materials (word for word) and images from others. Please also note that our questions are constantly being updated based on new guidelines and the exam so if you are revising from stolen questions and materials on Medrevisions, you may be getting incorrect or outdated information.