Hi everyone,I passed my Plab 2 exam recently

Hi everyone,I passed my Plab 2 exam recently at the 3rd attempt and would like to share a few tips
I want to appreciate the Lord Jesus for this plab 2 journey
It sure was a hectic one, because it was my 3rd attempt, and I can only thank God, my husband and Son that were severely stressed during this period. My parents ,and family were highly helpful.
The various Plab 2 groups I joined, lots of doctors met in different forums helped and encouraged.
I am writing this piece to encourage someone not to give up, sometimes Success does not come easily
MY 1st attempt- 11/06/2018 . Score-126,passmark -116.5.Stations passed -10
My 2nd attempt- 16/10/2018. Score- 104, passmark-105.08 Stations passed -10
My 3rd attempt- 26/07/2019. Score-146,passmark-115. Stations passed -16
The Approach the 3rd time was entirely different, I prayed like I was not going to read, I read like I was not going to pray. I joined all Plab 2 groups available both on WhatsApp and telegram.
I had almost 9 months to prepare after my 2nd attempt looked for loopholes, I worked on my history taking, management skills and interpersonal skills.
I related with each station as if it was a real patient. I developed strategy to deal with the three aspects of the exam.
I greeted my examiner with a warm smile and my patients also.
I met their needs individually, didn’t tell them everything I knew, but related well . I asked if they understood the discussion, if they had questions, concerns, did ICE appropriately and managed according to their concerns and questions not what I wanted to say( mistakes I made in my previous attempts).
I did red flags in most stations and gave information leaflets. I was real to my patients and felt their pains as well.
Please leverage on your data gathering (history taking), interpersonal skills and management will come handy.
What I did differently
I took my time, waited, planned, prepared and prayed for God’s special leading on how to prepare for the exam. It was extremely stress-free. I took 4 weeks off work, travelled to the UK, relaxed, did shopping. I didn’t attend any academy this time, but practised with few friends, and myself before writing this exam.
I want to encourage everyone writing this exam for the 2nd or 3rd time not to give up. it is achievable even at the 1st attempt with the right approach.
Dr Taiwo