Hi everyone i would like to give a tip, not related to carms

Hi everyone i would like to give a tip, not related to carms, but PR. I am married with a canadian and took me more than a year to get to know i was approved to the PR and 1y9months to get my actual PR. So: don’t post pone the process to start your PR!! And MOST importantly: if you are already inside Canada waiting for your PR and you are at the end of the process, in the part that they say you need to have a meeting to stamp your passport (a meeting that takes, at least in Vancouver, 3 months just to be scheduled!!!) OR you need to leave the country and come back… you don’t need to do any of those. I was waiting for my meeting be scheduled for almost two months when I crossed path with the most amazing human being working in the immigration services and he said the only thing i needed to do is to drive the border to USA and use the " flag pole" path… meaning you don’t enter USA (I couldn’t enter USA cause i don’t have an USA visa) you just drive their border parking lot, get a paper and get in the canadian border where then they stamp your passport and you officially get your PR in the same day, no meeting and no cross border needed!
I hope it helps someone, as much as it helped me and my family! Good luck with your PR’s, good luck with your exams, good luck with carms! Hope you all have a great day!