Hi everyone, today I received my score report, I'm really happy

Hi everyone, today I received my score report, I’m really happy. This group help me a lot in so many ways…I’m IMG from Cuba…promotion 2010…living in USA x 3 years now.
My experience is not a great experience at all…
Rx Q bank…1 year (75%)
Self ass 225 (3 months before the exam)
Past test Q bank (useless)
Uworld Q bank …3 months the 2700 questions(71%)…then I repeat the wrong Qs (75%)
UWSA 1…239 (2 weeks before the exam)
UWSA 2…237 (1 week before the exam)
NBME 17…225 (can’t remember. .but was like 3 weeks Before the exam I think)
NBME 18…232 (3 days before the exam)
REL EXAM…241…
Materials:
First aid (1 round )
Rx videos express (2015)
Kaplan videos (2014)
Pathoma book (2017) and videos
Goljian audio (3 rounds in my car)
Goljian HY (1 round) worth it
Goljian slides (all of them) worth it
Goljian book 1 (only consulting some topics)
Organ system (1 round )
Basic sciences (1 round)
Ethics for the boards (2 rounds with the Qs) …the best book i read…I love it… (conrad fisher’s book)…the best for this topic
And last…but most important…ANKI…the best active way to learn and/or recall all the disciplines…between 3 and 6 hrs a day…15000 cards…I finished with 50% mature cards (more than 1 round. .probable 1 and a half) WORTH IT…BELIEVE ME…THANK ME LATER…
STUDY lapse…15 months
Every day between 5-6 and 11pm and the weekend 10 am 10 pm…the last month …16 hrs a day.
I work as a ultrasound tech (full time) and I do on calls the weekend to… (a lot of time I stop studying because work…but I live alone in this country and life here in USA and study at he same time …its expensive…so sadly some times the work comes first. .If don’t. …you will end up sleeping on a bench in the park…
A lot of people (girlfriend and friends) support me big deal, in this battle always a little push make the difference, believe me…this is a marathon, not an a sprint…
I’m happy with this score.
I wish all of you all the best…
I’ll see you all on the other side.
Ps: I’m sorry the spelling…the english language is not my strength
Don’t hesitate any Qs (except the test content of course)