Hi guys ,i am writing this post only out of desperation to know about the recent notice been issued by MMC [MAHARASHTRA MEDICAL COUNCIL] on 2nd july 2020

hi guys ,i am writing this post only out of desperation to know about the recent notice been issued by MMC [MAHARASHTRA MEDICAL COUNCIL] on 2nd july 2020

It states that all d RMPS in mumbai and thane dist are supposed to undergo covid ward duties . and its mandatory

v are told to fill up the form and provide the place and duration of our choice to do the duties ,and minimum is 15 days . if we dont enroll then action can be taken against us .

so i submitted the online application form 2 days back. but i have not recieved any response yet.

i have some questions …ple guys who ever is in this situation do reply … because theres no clarity on this topic anywhere .

1 . is this job being paid

1. as we have provided the details to the respective board , do we have to wait for their call or email or any post for thier response or do we voluntarily have to go to hospital or to the municipal corporation and then get enrolled for the duty?

2. are the duties getting extended even if you have opted to serve for 15 days ?

guys ple answer this post