Hi Guys! I cleared my step 3 with a score of 217

Hi Guys! I cleared my step 3 with a score of 217. Extremely happy and relieved that I am done with these tedious tests for now. I am writing a little bit about my preparation here.
I started preparing in June while doing an observership, started off with online uworld directly; finished all the questions in that month and reviewed them thoroughly. I also had a study partner with whom I revised biostats and ccs cases. I had 1.5 months of dedicated time in July and Aug where I revised some CK notes and Step 1 FA along with second review of uworld. For CCS, I did 100Cases and uworld ccs mostly.
Then took some practice tests
UWSA1 207
UWSA2 196
NBME5 430
Exam time!!
The first day was very very hard, long question stems, hard to understand questions and options. I did not know >60 percent of the questions, it was mostly guess work, and I thought I’d fail!!
I prepared for day 2 using crush ccs and uworld cases and Uworld flash cards for MCQs. I had a 6 day gap between day 1 and 2. The second day felt easy, straight forward questions and short question stems. CCS cases were also not bad, except 2 cases where I messed up.
To be honest, this exam is very tough but you get used to it after step 1 and Ck! It is doable with in 2 months of dedicated time.
Congratulations to everyone who is done with step 3 and good luck to those who are still preparing!
Have faith, you got this!