Hi guys I wanted to share my experience with this group before but because of some personal issues

Hi guys I wanted to share my experience with this group before but because of some personal issues I didn’t have the opportunity to do it. I used to read most of the Ck experiences and I found some things really helpful in some of them so I hope this post can be useful for anyone especially in this tough time that we all are living

I’m gonna be as quickly as possible

• CK is not easy that Step 1 but is doable
  • If you have a good step 1 knowledge (I don’t mean a good score) it’s gonna be easier for you
  • You don’t need to be genius to score > 260 (I’m not)
  • UW is enough to score > 250/255
  • If you have difficulty with any subject check OME videos I found them really helpful but just at the beginning, at the end just focus in UW
  • I tried MTB, UTD and FA but I don’t recommend them
  • I tried CMS didn’t help either
  • My NBMS and UWSA ranged betwen 245-261 so none of them predictive

Exam day

• Frist 4 blocks: short, straight forward questions some of them really similar to UW step 1 and 2ck! Really similar!
  • 5th to 8th blocks longer questions but if you don’t overthink the answer you’ll fine with time
  • Around 10 to 15 questions from step 1 (gram stains, pathology)

The trick

• If the question looks easy and sounds easy it’s a easy one! Don’t overthink! Go for the most common and most obvious answer (unless you see a really strong argument that make you think different). Don’t try to find “la quinta pata al gato”!

I hope this can be helpful for anyone as it was for me, feel free to ask.

Thank you guys.