Hi guys I wanted to share my experience with this group before but because of some personal issues I didn’t have the opportunity to do it. I used to read most of the Ck experiences and I found some things really helpful in some of them so I hope this post can be useful for anyone especially in this tough time that we all are living
I’m gonna be as quickly as possible
- CK is not easy that Step 1 but is doable
- If you have a good step 1 knowledge (I don’t mean a good score) it’s gonna be easier for you
- You don’t need to be genius to score > 260 (I’m not)
- UW is enough to score > 250/255
- If you have difficulty with any subject check OME videos I found them really helpful but just at the beginning, at the end just focus in UW
- I tried MTB, UTD and FA but I don’t recommend them
- I tried CMS didn’t help either
- My NBMS and UWSA ranged betwen 245-261 so none of them predictive
- Frist 4 blocks: short, straight forward questions some of them really similar to UW step 1 and 2ck! Really similar!
- 5th to 8th blocks longer questions but if you don’t overthink the answer you’ll fine with time
- Around 10 to 15 questions from step 1 (gram stains, pathology)
- If the question looks easy and sounds easy it’s a easy one! Don’t overthink! Go for the most common and most obvious answer (unless you see a really strong argument that make you think different). Don’t try to find “la quinta pata al gato”!
I hope this can be helpful for anyone as it was for me, feel free to ask.
Thank you guys.