How do I go about Step 1

Hello people, hope everyone is doing well. I have a long list of questions. They’ve been at the back of my mind for months now and I’ve been unable to start because there’s no other way to ask than as follows. Sorry if it sounds ignorant. Need a timeline, can’t see how it goes and schedule the exam for form 183 reasons. PLEASE HELP WITH YOUR INPUTS. PLEASE.

How do I go about Step 1 prep if my basics are weak & I’m a slow & thorough reader? I have 6-7mo dedicated period or 8mo if I take up a part time 3month post.
I feel the organ systems approach would be better but I have heard Kaplan is more extensive than BnB and so would be better if basics are weak. Should I integrate BnB’s organ system approach during the 2nd & final round after Kaplan’s subject approach? Or should I revise with my hand written Kaplan video notes & related Kaplan notes +FA+UW?

I need advice on resources too. I was mainly going to rely on Kaplan +pathoma +Sketchy Micro +UW +FA. Should I use BRS for physio instead, since my basics are weak, does it have video lectures? Or any other source for any specific subjects/neuro/embryo/other systems ?

Also unsure of how to plan my time for the 1st round of a single subject with 6 -7 months in mind for the entire prep:
Should I finish all of one subject’s Kaplan in 1 week OR in 2 weeks OR how long?
Should I look at FA simultaneously or only once the subject’s kaplan is over? If after it’s over then for how long - 1day/2days/more ?
Should I start UW once a a whole subject is over and do it for few hours a day and simultaneously start the next subject or should I only do 1 subject’s UW for a day /few days? How long does it take to do UW for 1 subject the 1st time?
Should I start with sketchyMicro the 1st time or with Kaplan?
How long should 1st round of Kaplan + Pathoma + FA + UW take?
For the second round should I only stick to FA + UW & if yes then how long should that take? Or should I include my Kaplan video notes which in my opinion will be better to be able to remember ?
When should I take NBMEs? Offline and online both?
Should I bother with Usmle rx on everyday basis for a really short while for revision? Or should I take to self made/downloaded ANKI for that?

Would immensely appreciate your advice. Thanks for reading!