How necessary is it to solve the whole Qbank to get a good rank If I have already done a good two three revisions of notes

How necessary is it to solve the whole Qbank to get a good rank If I have already done a good two three revisions of notes.

It’s as necessary as knowing the steps of surgery and then putting it into the action!

U should start contemplating it by now:)

By reading notes you know. By solving q bank you know what you know

Notes will give you knowledge. But MCQ will tell you how to apply that knowledge.

Now questions are all clinical, for example Before Question was asked, enzyme deficiency in Von gierke disease, Glucose 6 phosphatase.

But now the whole clinical scenario is being given, the biochemical reactions, and they won’t ask they diagnosis also, they will ask something else about it.

Without practice I don’t think, many of us will be able to arrive even at the diagnosis. This is just a simple example.

Now all the topics we study, we need to have a clinical orientation about it.

And few topics, they will particularly ask about either diagnosis or treatment.

In TB now more questions they ask on health programs, the treatment regime, less they ask about the micro part.

Few diseases they are interested in asking about the diagnosis, radiology.

You will know these when you solve questions, previously asked.

Most of us just study the notes, solve few questions and think that job is done.

You should know what to expect from a topic, every year from a topic they will increase the level, solving previous year questions will give an idea about it, and it will spare you the time for revision, you should know what to revise and what to leave when time is less.

Notes are first, because without knowledge what will you apply.

And you can’t go through all the Qbank again thoroughly.

See the clinical questions, you will know how the topics which we will be very confident about after studying the notes, will find it difficult to answer if asked clinically.

Revise the notes, solve the previous year questions last 5 years. Use the costume module. And pls solve the clinical questions, if you have plan c watch the MCQ discussion videos, they are made according to the latest exam trend.