How to prepare for PLAB

How to prepare for PLAB 1
In the Materials for PLAB 1 post, I discussed different material you can find on the internet or you can buy online.

Prepare for an exam actually depend on persons own strategies, the previous background of knowledge, determination and time management skills.

I will give here some sample way you can follow strategically for PLAB 1 exam:

Sample 1:

You can start to read any one of the book/notes to make a ground for your study: PLAB 1700 MCQs: Topic Wise by Dr. Khaled Saifullah Sir, Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine (10 edition), Samson notes for PLAB 1
Depend on how 1st you are you need 1-2 month to read the book/notes
Then you can start solving, 1700 question bank solved by Dr. Khaled Saifullah Sir, – If you can solve 100mcq/day then it will take only 17 days.
Do some Mock either on any online website/ old Mocks/1700 Question bank
You are good to go
Sample 2:

You can start with 1700 question bank solved by Dr. Khaled Saifullah Sir– target 50mcq/day it will take 34 days. or 100mcq/day will take 17 days.
Read again with more details explanation from any of above book/notes
Read again, this time solve 200mcq/day as a Mock it will take 9 days
Do some Mock either on any online website/ old Mocks/1700 Question bank
You are good to go
Sample 3:

You can register with an online question bank like PLABABLE, Passmedicine (Please remember I’m not advertising any of them)
Finish it and make yourself confident
You are good to go
Sample 4:

There is some academy, you can register with them. They will give you notes and stuff.

Overall I’ll suggest if you are not in rush or overconfident that you will pass then please take your time to familiarize with the material and follow any of above way or make your own path to pass the exam.

How long should one study for PLAB 1?

2-3 months at least.

What type of question comes in PLAB 1?

Please visit Sample questions- GMC to see the question type

What is the pass mark for PLAB 1?

A candidate needs to score 60-65%/ >60% to pass the exam (this is an assumption based on observation of passing mark)

Is the score matter?

No, when you will pass the exam that’s all mater.