How useful is dams t&d if I haven't attended any coaching before & am an intern now?

How useful is dams t&d if I haven’t attended any coaching before & am an intern now?

T and D is useful if you have attended the regular course before. Go for regular course or online like Marrow, Prepladder etc.

Also how beneficial are marrow videos? Or should the qbank and test series suffice?

Yes.i attended tnd without regular or any prior coaching…n believe me i was lost…i cudnt cope up wd it by reading xerox notes n attending it.so Rather than saving money or time on tnd …save urself n attend anything regular…

irrespective of whr u attend…thereis no use of doing tnd widout regular classes
It is highly useful when u didn’t get rank after regular course. Not recommended for the first go
Regular course is must… U shld add all extras from t and d to ur regular notes… It wll b helpful for proper revision during exam month…

Dont join dams first they are very fast in t and d. They teach very fastly. I lost joining dams

they maybe fast but they drag the tnd till October end, which is really late

yaa dams is not no. 1 coaching institute as they think dams is the worst coaching institute in India to be true

It depends on you. You hv to have a proper set of notes before that. Which you read n take the test.
I did that last yr, rank 12k. A frnd of mine had 8k.( both alongside rural service) if you give full time. Then yes 2-3k rank possible