I am 22 year old Student

I am 22 year old Student. I had a history of pcos and haemorrhagic cyst before one year and through proper medication, diet, and exercise i overcome this and i still follow my diet plans. During this lockdown i observed some changes in my periods.
During the month April i got my periods a length of 21 days of menstrual cycle. Then during the month may i got my periods 38 days of menstrual cycle. And at starting there is a brownish discharge for 4 days and i didn’t need any napkins. There is no discharge saw on my undergarments also. But the period actually long for 12 days. And i felt heavy bleeding for 5 days in these 12 days and some blood clots. And the period stops. In this month on my 35 th day of menstrual cycle i had a whitish discharge mixed with blood. I thought its my periods and it again confused me. I had sometimes blood mixed whitish discharge and some times white discharge . After this now it is 7 days like this intermittent blood and whitish discharge. I got menstrual cycle of 40 days. Is it abnormal. Please reply. It stress me lot.