I am already done with step 2CK and CS and that helped

Score : 238

Prep time : 7 Months
Avg study hours daily : ~4-5 hrz
Avg study hrs during dedicated 1 month : ~8 hrs
Target score was 240
Resources : FA, UW, Pathoma, Sketchy Micro, BnB for basics, Anki.

I am already done with step 2CK and CS and that helped. Done with medical residency in my home country, that helped too. Preparing for step 1 during residency training was challenging but i was determined to remain persistent. My exam experience is for those who are preparing for step 1 after many years of their graduation.

Unfortunately, I had a few blank weeks during my prep due to other committments.
For all of u folks out there who are studying part time, dont feel discouraged by a break of a few days. If u come back to ur routine again, u r still in the game.

Assessment scores:
UW first pass : 68%
Repeated my wrong responces with avg of 75%
NBME 13 : 58 mistakes (2 months before)
NBME 17 : 42 mistakes (1 month before)
UWSA 1 : 230 (1 month before)
UWSA 2 : 245 (1 week before)
Free 120 : 78 (2 days before)

Couldnt go through other NBMEs because of my restricted timeline but i will highly recommend doing them. The real exam was more like NBMEs for me.

Guyz the exam doesnt always test bullet points, it tests ur linear knowledge and comprehension of processes. So hammer on ur basics by consulting BnB or other video sources as much as u can in the very beginning. Even listen to concepts multiple times and from different sources until u can recall the whole concept in a clear manner. UFAP is the key. UW and Pathoma give u the best yield especially when u do it the second time. So go for it. Dont keep reading FA without other sources coz that will burn u out. FA should be ur central source in the end and all other sources should keep supplementing FA. Write less and understand more.

And most importantly, take a short break from study whenever u feel like it. This journey is long and u need to keep refreshing ur brain by doing regular exercise and doing random stuff that u like. Keep urself engaged socially and professionally and i am sure you are going to be great on the exam day.

Goodluck to everyone.
Feel free to ask anything if u want.