I am an IMG currently preparing for the USMLE step 1

I am an IMG currently preparing for the USMLE step 1 and then further. I have recently received a green card. Thus I plan to shift to USA very soon under immigrant visa. I really need help if anyone could help me with these questions i have :

1. Is there anybody in this group who is currently doing this (is an IMG, working in USA and also studying for the USMLE ) ? or has ever done it and now is already matched or is a resident or beyond ?

If so, what are the best possible JOB OPTIONS for an IMG in USA before matching and while you are studying for Step exams (That would provide good enough time to study each day plus earn good enough to survive and prepare for USMLE )?

You can always work part time easily with a Green card in USA but what i intend to ask here is wether or not we get any sort of jobs linked in anyway to medical field (research assistants, in any clinics , etc etc) or any other possible options i am looking forward to hear from you guys.

1. How can an IMG work there in the states and prepare for the USMLE step exams at the same time? (any experience regarding this from anyone in this group would help alot)

I really look forward on receiving some valuable advice from anyone in this group who has had a similar scenario or anyone who has some sort of idea and information about this.