I am going through surgery tomorrow

Hello everyone,

The time has come…I am going through surgery tomorrow. I would love your energetic and loving support!

My surgery is on July 29th at 5am Thailand time. My surgery will be 1-1.5 hours long and then in resting room for 2 hours.

I would love it if you would wrap me in a wine colored blanket with lavender streaks filled with love and healing energy that is pouring into me to support me and my knee to do great during surgery and after surgery. As well as sending loving energy to my doctor to do the best job every on my knee to keep all my nerves alive and healthy! If you can send me this loving, healing energy before the surgery, during and all day afterward when you think of me…I’d deeply appreciate it!

Please envision me dancing in a year and hiking in 6 months! As this is my vision and I’d love your support in holding this for me too!

Wednesday July 29th at 5am Thailand time is 3pm PST and 6pm EST on July 28th and 12am/Midnight European time on the 29th, which the start of July 29th as Thailand is 5 hours ahead!

Thank you so much! I appreciate you being on this journey with me!

Big hugs and thank you!