I am new here and i have a question. I appreciate any help

I am new here and i have a question. I appreciate any help.
I am a final year medical student at the american university of beirut. I want to apply to the foundation program. My question is:
Can i apply as an IMG to provisional registration with GMC during my last year of medical school? The PLAB is required for GMC registration but I read on several websites that you cant register for the PLAB before doing your final exams. Still, for eligibility, you can provide a recommendation with proof of evidence if you haven’t received your degree yet. This confused me to whether an IMG can apply to provisional GMC registration directly from med school or not.
I would highly appreciate any help.
Best of luck everyone!

You can open an account with GMC but you cannot set plab test unless you pass your final exams.
Regarding the foundation program, because the eligibility window opens once a year, usually one hear ahead of the starting date of the new foundation year, they let you apply with a signed letter from your dean confirming that you are in the final year but again, foundation program will not allow you start in their program unless you get full GMC registration which means, if you failed to meet all their criteria within the timeline, your application will be withdrawn. (You have to pass your final exams, score 400 in each sub test in OET or 7.5 in IELTS and finally, pass plab1 and 2)
You will find detailed explanation in Foundation programme guid in their website.

Hope this answers your questions!
Good luck!