I am not at all good at ruling out or guessing ! If i attempt more questions in a test

I am not at all good at ruling out or guessing ! If i attempt more questions in a test which i dont know ! I end up loosing ! But if i attempt less to save me from negatives the attempted ques are less ? Dilemma ! How to do ! Teachers say attempt more but it causes negative :-1:! Shall i attempt only those in which i am confident ?

If attempting more ends up being negative, you seriously need to study and revise more before giving tests

Simple math .leave only 3-4 questions which you are sure you wont get it right.

Imagine you answered 297 questions your probability of getting a good score is high than if you only attempt 260 questions. calculate yourself and you would realize.even 10 guesses right would fetch you 40 marks and these 40 marks can compensate for 40 wrong questions .just an example.

Ruling out doesn’t mean wild guess. U have to know about other options to guess

Take a grand test , and see urself , if u are getting more number of questions right by guessing means attempt more , if not better to leave those questions which u can’t guess or can’t rule out , der is no dilemma in this , the ly thing is practice grand test and get to know about urself