I am trying to find a way to help IMG doctors currently looking for some kind of involvment

I am trying to find a way to help IMG doctors currently looking for some kind of involvment/ observer-ship/ work experience in Primary Care only ( while awaiting /clearing exams and applying to get a proper job)

The aim of these placements being “ practical introduction into primary care”
I do realise that the programme will need to cater for different groups of doctors in accordance with uk visa and working laws.

I am looking to see how many doctors will be in each category, please reply to the post if interested as

“ yes, number 1/2/3/4 “

Categories:

1- Plab 1-2 cleared, visit/plab visa only, observership/ shadowing only … suggested time frame 4 wks and unpaid

2-Plab1-2 cleared, uk citizen , recent graduate, will get limited hands on experience in primary care , contract 3 months

3-Plab1-2 cleared, uk citizen, old graduate,will get limited hands on experience in primary care, 6 months contract

4-PLAB not cleared, uk citizen , will get limited hands on experience in primary care ,3-6 months contract

If I can get an idea about numbers ( please reply to this post if you are one of these doctors looking) I can work up a plan.

Please note This is Not A JOB OFFER

This survey can be very important to get funding help and support so please do reply

Thanks
Aisha Sharif