I am US-medical student looking for an IMG/FMG/local (US) student for reviewing via online

I am US-medical student looking for an IMG/FMG/local (US) student for reviewing via online.

Time: approximately 6am-7am CST USA

About me: Taking exam at end of the year. Completed UWorld 1x and all systems review

. You = have Completed 2,500+ UWorld questions 1x and completed review of all systems at least once. Taking exam in next 3 months. Be willing to use your laptop with audio/video capability.

No beginners please.

Current: second-pass review -Biochem, Immune, GI, Pysch, Neuro–at the moment with someone.

Either FA oral-quiz-based or UWORLD questions.

I will be taking my exam THIS YEAR so if you are also taking exam this year, then reply soon Every day or 4 times a week for ~one hour.

Please keep punctual with time and I don’t like people who cancel at last minute or otherwise not respectful of study-partner’s time

Preferably: Indian, European, Latin, Asian or Carribbean IMG. It’s hard for me to understand FA/Uworld in african/nigerian accent so I don’t want to waste your time. No need to take it personally and accuse/call bad names.