I beg to differ on your perspective

I beg to differ on your perspective. My perspective says this. One of my dad’s friend is a cardiothoracic surgeon . He said today I save 1 to 2 life a day by doing bypass or valve repair. If I would have done Community Medicine , I would have saved 1000’s of life by preventive approach. As far as Anatomy is concerned One can do Research, Extensive Research to find something which is still unknown and one “EUREKA” moment , you would be helping so many people you don’t even know. The thing is do you really have that passion in yourself or just want to go in the rat race. A passionate person achieves whatever he desires.

Akash Bharadwaj then it would have been better that you can take any interested subject and go for a phd or research and find out missing things, then what the purpose of choosing mbbs it’s an art of saving life and only and only a clinician can do that, social service we can do in any way but according to me if you are a doctor you should be ready to interact with patients try to understand their pblms and being a good clinician you may be able to sort it off, I meant that one only, any clinician can go for a research work no one is holding their hands but how a person on nonclinical subject can treat patients and the final thing is that community medicine is not a non clinical subject it’s a very good clinical subject u can work like a physcician in phc and all and can do social service also like any clinical subject