I cleared Plab 1 with a score of 143/180 in first attempt during house job( internship)

Plab 1 Experience:
I cleared Plab 1 with a score of 143/180 in first attempt during house job( internship).
This post is mainly for fresh graduates aiming to get through the whole process during housejob year. I am just sharing some points that I wish I knew right after graduation.
First, try to clear Ielts/ Oet ,either before house job or within three months of starting housejob. Hopefully you can clear Plab 1 within next 6 months, and when you apply for Plab 2 visa, you are still employed as a house officer and you can get visa easily. Try to keep a healthy bank balance of your house job pay,so you can show financial stability while applying for visa. This will avoid the added hassle of trying to find an MO ship right after house job just to show strong home ties.
For Plab 1 , I mainly used plabable. It has around 1800 MCQs and each MCQ has an explanation that covers a topic, so you are actually doing 1800 topics. I prepared while doing alternate calls during house job, and believe me, it’s totally doable. Just aim for around 30-40 MCQs per day, and you can easily prepare in 2-3 months. The good thing is that most of the knowledge is based on how we actually manage our patients during house job, so it is the best time to prepare. But if you are only doing plabable, do it at least thrice… And finally give a read to 1700 MCQs by Dr Khalid.( You can find it in the files section of this group) Most of them are same as plabable but there are some additional points.
I cleared mine in March 2019, and Plab 1 is changing, so keep yourself up-to-date by following posts regarding recent exams.
PS:There are many different opinions regarding preparation of Plab 1, and this is just my personal experience.