I got a ton of messages asking me the best plan to study

I got a ton of messages asking me the best plan to study
so from my personal experience, I would recommend this schedule for beginners to get 250 + by the least time-consuming way
please, don’t send a private message I can answer your questions in the comments
if you are in an advanced stage of your preparation don’t bother your self and continue what you started you are on the right road don’t worry (this post to help the beginners)

• if you want a specific post subject just let me know.

first stage study:
-Study system wise for example cardiology system
Watch Boards and Beyond and use it to understand FA
then read the correlated section in the FA
then move to apply concepts by solving the RX question bank system wise.
just annotate what dr. Ryan says is HY and not in the FA by a pencil and
-after you are done with all systems and subjects
go for a complete read of the First aid then finish Pathoma videos and text
-then take one of the old NBMEs just to know how questions are asked and how to deal with weird questions

NB: if you found Boards and Beyond hard for you to understand so your basics is under average (you can watch Kaplan and do the text in just two months if you are dedicated any single day after the two months will be a waste of time I didn’t do Kaplan and I don’t recommend it except you Have very poor basics and doing it in less than two months)

Second stage study :
-start the U world system wise either online (better to simulate the timing during the exam )or offline
add annotations concisely and to the point for both new concepts and why you solved a question wrong.
highlight each concept of the U world in your FA by a specific color so you can know the high yield concepts each time you read the FA
-after you are done with all systems do an one of the NEW NBMEs
and know where you stand and your week areas and why you got questions wrong
read FA again with annotations and focus on subjects you are week then do another new NBME

Third stage study
Focus on your weaknesses and do the minor resources :
-UW Biostatistics review
-100 cases of ethics
-anatomy shelf notes
-old NBMEs

then do another New NBME or UWSA2 if you found it near your target score Start U World Online Random try to finish it in 40 days or a month
and start booking your exam
-after you finish Uworld go for revision of FA and annotations then go to the exam
NB: the new NBMEs are predictive and also UWSA 2 so don’t worry your score will be in that average
don’t book your exam until you are ready or near your target score.
this is one shot exam.