I got my PLAB 2 results yesterday

I got my PLAB 2 results yesterday, wherein I found that I had passed 16 stations out of 18 with a score of 163. Just wanted to share my experience with you for the benefit of people like me who are as scared and clueless as I was, and had just about a week to prepare.
I had enrolled myself at the Swamy Academy in Manchester and any amount praise is an understatement as to how grateful I am for the amount of help, guidance and moral support I received from the academy. I was in a soup because unlike most of my peers, I had just about a week for preparations after my course had ended because my exam was in 8 days.
The academy, it’s motivators and the general atmosphere of Manchester is extremely warm and homely and I found myself surrounded by people across borders who I could relate to on a personal level and formed a family of sorts, without whom I’d probably not have been even remotely close to clearing this test.
My message to all those like me, who are freaking out for the PLAB 2 test because of want of time, is to have faith in yourself and have confidence. It is absolutely okay to not be able to reach a conclusive diagnosis as long as you can convince your patient that he/she is in safe hands and that you will look into his/her condition, consult your superiors, and get back to him / her expeditiously.

Always remember, if I can clear the test with 7 days of preparation, anybody can.

God bless!