I got my result today and I passed 17 stations. This wouldn't have been possible without Dr Hamed and the beautiful Dr Elmira

Hello, my name is Temi from Batch AAA. I got my result today and I passed 17 stations. This wouldn’t have been possible without Dr Hamed and the beautiful Dr Elmira. This is my secpnd attempt writing Plab 2. I’m glad I made the decision to join Common stations. I remember chatting with Dr Ilogebe Charles, he encouraged me to join Common stations that I will do well. I remember Dr Hamed giving me a call, telling me that I won’t pay a dime. Yes, I took the course for free & I’m so grateful for that.
It was really a stressful journey as the classes were long & tiring…but it paid off! Dr Hamed is a dedicated & brilliant teacher, he made the classes so interactive & fun. He did justice to all the stations and this no doubt helped me during my exam.I remember telling us he can’t assure us a 100% pass but we must work hard for it. Dr Elmira’s classes were awesome. She is always ready to help.
How can I forget the mock exams. I got some of my mocks in the exam & they were a walk over for me. The mock examiners were of great help. I remember my feedback with Mis J& I laugh.
I made friends…Rana, Aisha, Bussy, Dominic, M2, Semaa, Esraa, Amro and also my study partners on the first floor. I must confess that I miss the classes.Lol
I really can’t capture all my experience but I’m glad I made this choice.Thank you Drs Hamed & Elmira. I remain forever indebted to you. To all my colleagues expecting their result, I wish you the very best.