I got my score it’s 231 .i know it’s 10 or 15 point less in residency competition but I am very happy and thankful to ALLAH

I got my score it’s 231 .i know it’s 10 or 15 point less in residency competition but I am very happy and thankful to ALLAH

I want to share my experience may be it is of help to someone as this group helped me a lot .
My mistake ;I went to exam without doing Nbme 18,19,uwsa 1 and 2
Also I didn’t wait for new nbmes(Nbme 20,22)
Later on I was checking There were similar concepts in Nbme 18 ,20,21 which I attempt it wrong in real exam .

REAL EXAM; real exam is way more tougher and different than uworld and nbmes but preparation is pretty straight farward

30 percent of exam is directly from first aid
(So memorise and master first aid from DIT or board and beyond videos )

40 percent concepts are from uworld and nbmes if you master uworld and practise nbmes you can go through that concepts easily and can get a decent score
(Memorise the tables of uworld and read the concepts and questions of nbmes which is difficult for you from first aid or google
Understand the questions of nbmes what are they asking and where you did mistake (your wrong questions .suppose it is E and you click d then why you click d instead of e and why it is e )

20 percent is really difficult questions which need your core knowledge how you study in medical school .this 20 percent is really difficult integrating questions which need solid memorisation and core concept
(I think any body can go over it by mastering
Genetic from Kaplan plus videos
Pharma Ist 4 chapters from Kaplan plus videos
Epidemiology and biostat Kaplan plus videos plus uworld biostatistics review
Goljan images plus goljan high yields plus audios …

10 percent I don’t know what they were asking nor I saw that questions in uworld ,nbmes or first aid …

Summary ;I think If some one practise more questions he can get more than 250
Pathoma plus videos are must …
Biochemistry first aid more than enough
Microbiology first aid more than enough
Ethics the concepts weren’t in uworld nor in 100 cases of ethics .
Psyciatry first aid more than enough

Other system and subjects like anatomy,physiology ,behaviour first aid and uworld both are deficient .i am saying it again for anatomy and physiology first aid and uworld are deficient.

Exam contain more questions of pathology then physiology and physiology are integrated with different discipline

Give time to your exam and master first aid ,uworld and nbmes then do little extra resources .