I got my score yesterday. This group was unbelievably helpful to me during preparation

I got my score yesterday. This group was unbelievably helpful to me during preparation. I want to thank everyone for their help. This is a short feedback from my part.

1. Score: 240plus
  2. Resources used: UW3, uw ck notes, FA step1
    For ccs: UW3 and ccscases. com
  3. Is uw3 alone enough : I suggest try to go through FA1 and ck notes quickly once, just to refresh some basic facts
  4. Types of questions in exam:
    Day 1: similar to ck questions. Very basic to super advanced. Covering topics from step1 to step3
    Day2: alot much more simpler and shorter questions (no biostat or ethics on day 2)
  5. Scheduling exam:
    My exam was canceled twice. I rescheduled myself first two times. My final date was rescheduled by the prometric by themselves. If ur date gets canceled, then I suggest u to book a date urself and prometric will adjust it (as per my experience).
  6. Myth: u need to do better in ccs to get a good score:
    Well not for me. I had messed up ccs pretty bad and still got a satisfactory score.
    7.What to do between day 1 and 2: I had 4 days in between two days, I felt it was more than enough (provided, u have gone through ccs once before). I only did ccs and not any mcqs in this period and I think thats a good approach

If there are any more questions, feel free to ask in the comments and I will try to respond soon(plz dont dm me, I dont have messenger linked, so wont be able to respond to dm)