I had an injury playing football which resulted in a complete ACL rupture

Hi friends. Just here for some advice. I had an injury playing football which resulted in a complete ACL rupture and an avulsion of the MCL from the femoral attachment (1.6cm gap). I have significant instability and pain on the medial side…

Could someone with a similar diagnosis share what their treatment was like? Did they do the reconstructions/repairs in stages or simultaneously…? How was the MCL reconstructed/repaired…? I have a feeling I have a bit of a wait ahead of me and feeling pretty scared…
my mcl was injured on 9-27. My ortho told me that the injury would heal w conservative management. Ice ice ice, get a brace for stabilization if you don’t already have one. This will help until you have the acl repaired. I had a triad on my right knee back in 1998. 7 day wait for surgery. Brace was a lifesaver. Hope you have surgery soon. Best wishes!+

Appreciate any light shed. UK based.

I have completely ruptured my mcl, acl and pcl. I had my mcl repaired at the end of September, I’m due to have my acl and pcl grafted in January. My surgeon wanted to let my mcl heal and do some rehab before doing the other two. I’m uk based also