I had surgery October 30th 2020

Any skiiers here?!!
I had surgery October 30th 2020, I’m getting ready to go back to skiing this season and wondering if there’s anything specific you have done to get ready for your first ski season back??

This will be my first time back. Injured at Jackson hole last December. Surgery was January 2021. I plan to wear a brace but my surgeon said it’s just for mental okness. The key is PT and leg strength!

what brace do you have. My PT and surgeon said same thing about a brace…. But mentally I would love to have one!

Surgery was 11/4. PT through May. Hiking all summer. Ramping up bumps for boomers training. Got new skis and Pivot bindings. I have to wear my brace this year so made sure it will fit with my boots on. I’ll be ready when we open the end of November! Can’t wait!

did you have to get different ski pants to accommodate your brace? I’m having a hard time finding pants that are roomy enough in legs for brace but still small enough in waist…. My beloved Patagonia pants are not going to work and still searching.