I have a bad experience that I need your advice with:

I have a bad experience that I need your advice with:

1- I applied for a 12 month post

2- I was offered the post by the consultant

3- The offer I received from the HR, stated a 12 month post too.

4- I kept asking about the CoS for a week, but no reply

5- I called her - she didn’t know that CoS is issued before going to the UK!! i explained to her and she talked to her manager and she told me it will be issued that day

6- she sent me the CoS, which was surprisingly of 6 months duration.

7- I called her on 27th December, to understand why it became 6 months, she asked me to call her on 6th January, to give me an answer to my question.

8- I contacted the Clinical Director Consultant and explained the situation which is:

• Applying now for a visa and after 6 months applying for another Visa is extremely costly and a huge burden on me, as for anyone else.

• And also this is not the duration I accepted

9- The Clinical Director Consultant emailed me and the HR stating that she is happy to support for a 12 months visa, and she is looking forward to introducing me to the department

10- I have been waiting since 27th of December until now, for 10 days, not being able to apply for the Tier 2 visa before the CoS is amended, to a 12 months CoS, to get a 12 months Visa.
Because the HRs not in office until 6/1

11- I called the HR today to remind her and to ask if it can be amended

12- As usual, she doesn’t know any answer, she said I’ll get back to you.

13- after 1 hr, she sent me an email saying:

Unfortunately, this post is now currently on hold until we have received financial confirmation from the service.

Once we are in receipt of financial confirmation, we will be able to proceed and address your concerns.

I apologies for any inconvenience and hope that we be able to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.

14- I told her I don’t really understand, what is the situation now and what are my options?

15- she said:

I understand your concerns, however, at present I’m unable to answer your questions until I have received financial confirmation for your post

16- I’m really frustrated, confused. Over 3 weeks, she gave me terrible time with her incompetence and unprofessionalism.

And now I don’t understand what does this even mean.
I’m tired of her and of this post

17- What should I do and what should the next steps be?

Knowing that, after accepting the offer

• I refused another job offer
  • I cancelled three interview invitations
  • I gave notice period to my current employer in my home country
  • I arranged an accommodation in that city and payed deposit