I have a problem filling out my GMC licence application form

I have a problem filling out my GMC licence application form, so I would really appretiate if anyone can help me with this…

I graduated from the Medical University of Belgrade in Serbia and did a 6 months pre-graduate internship (last semester of the 6 years study program) and a 6 months post-graduate internship. This is how you get a licence to practise in my country…

The first problem I am facing with is that the certificate which my Uni can issue for the pre-graduate internship programe states just hours of each rotation and not the dates of rotations. In this case, can I just mention the beggining and the end of the semester without specifying each rotation in the application? Did anyone have the same problem?

Secondly, between those two internships I have a gap during which I had to do my final exams and thesis and obtain the diploma which is the requirement for applying for the next 6 months of post-graduate internship and of course the wait for the vacancies to be open. This is the only way how you get the licence to practise medicine in Serbia. I am wondering how will it affect my application…

Thank you for your help!