I have a question regarding the OET test

Hi guys, I have a question regarding the OET test. Like everyone I received the news of the alternative pathway and waited for the ECFMG to announce what test to take then when they announced the pre-registration platform I put my info the same day and waited for them to send me the reservation info and didn’t book the test independently. Last Friday I got an email from the OET that there are 3 new venues that are open exclusively for those who pre-registered and won’t be announced to the public until we book since we have priority. Went to book as instructed and only found November 6th as the first available date in only Portland Oregon and San Diego, California. I booked that just in case but is there anything I am missing here? and Is there anyone else in the same situation?
I can’t take the test that late. I am applying for a surgical specialty that is very selective and rarely they interview IMGs, no having ECFMG certification early enough means I am not going to have an interview. Thanks in advance.