I have been getting this for a few months now

I have been getting this for a few months now, started on my under arms and now on most creases of my body, and then 6 weeks ago started on my face and that’s when I went too the doctor and prescribed me steroid cream (haven’t used) I wanted too heal it a natural way, oils are calming it (on in some photos) but are just preventing it from going dry/tight/crusty and not getting it away, creams and balms are making it worse and moisturisers are burning it? it’s not itchy and I can’t feel it on me but within days like these photos it can be really bad, really good or just there in between? I have been keeping a food diary and limiting dairy and gluten, I’ve done allergy testing also, any advice would be so helpful!! I got told it is atopic dermatitis/eczema but a lot of things I read say it’s itchy and mine isn’t? open too anything that will hopefully calm it down, or too try the steroid cream if that’s worth trying? Some days it nearly goes but then could wake up and it’s worse than ever, most of the time it’s at its best at night and worse in the morning
Thanks heaps in advance x

116429999_3164765146894718_3170651178620664481_n