I have been working so hard over the past four years and tutoring medical students to create USMLE courses that give great value

Hello everyone,

I have been working so hard over the past four years and tutoring medical students to create USMLE courses that give great value. I always wished that someone made quick videos to go over the high yield points in the exam that would’ve made my life so much easier. That’s why I spent thousands of hours on these courses to make your life much more comfortable and get you to focus on the HY facts only. I know that there are a ton of people who charge a ton of money for the courses, but a lot of students, including myself, couldn’t afford it. I honestly made these courses to have a positive impact on the world; that’s why I am giving these courses for a minimal fee. I passed all my USMLE exams step 1, 2, and 3, and I know how costly was that for me and how I barely made it. I remember the first year of medical school was a nightmare, but it turned so much easier and fun after I watched 600 hours of Dr. Najeeb videos. I used to watch every video and write down everything he draws and say and then explained them to my friends for 2 hours every day. That turned medical school to the most enjoyable experience in my life, and that’s why I believe these videos will make your life so much easier and help you through these tough times. You will also get a free one on one mentorship with the course. I remember that I was feeling trapped so many times and never thought that I would have time without an exam over the past four years, but here I am done with everything. I enjoy teaching them, and it’s not a nightmare anymore, but it’s a way to connect and help people. Remember that everything has an ending, and you will be rewarded for all the pain the sacrifices that you make. I have a lot of sample lessons to try, so make sure to try them and let me know if it’s helpful. Thank you very much, and please let me know if you have any questions.

“Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.”

― Anthony Robbins

Last note: I am currently working on the USMLE STEP 3 CCS quick review course so message me if you are interested in joining the rest of the course to create videos with me. CCS course should be ready in 1-2 weeks.