I have come to notice new companies making a business out of the desperation of poor medical students

Getting ivs and everything a side I have come to notice new companies making a business out of the desperation of poor medical students, first starting off there are programs for steps all of them costing thousands and keeping med students in the score game #notpasskickass than money for observerships than residency preps than qbanks than iv preps, I know not all of u are spending absurd amount of money for these programs, but ppl are and usmle and nbme need to take steps to improve this process, or u will continue to over burden poor medical students amgs imgs alike while these companies make billions and some of them I agree might provide good services but a vast majority of them now have come down to just taking ur money and later on you find out it was useless. And the service is non refundable. Yes they have fail money back guarantee but at the end they knw most students will pass… with or without their services.