I have few options here and i would like everyone to shed light and their opinions

Hey omar
Post this anonymously
Need help and suggestions
I have few options here and i would like everyone to shed light and their opinions

1. I have received my COS. I am planning on applying for visa soon. My spouse has given plab 2 and is waiting result. Has valid visit visa. Since i donot want to travel alone, i was wondering if i should apply for my spouse dependents visa. And then ll be travelling with me and collect brp.
  2. I have 2 children under 2. I donot intend to take them with me atm. I have enough parental support . Will it be a problem if i donot apply for both of their visa right now? As i ve been told that it will be a problem later for me to apply for childrens visa?
  3. As a dependent, my spouse can do a non training job according to my knowledge? Will it have to be changed while applying for training ?
  4. If now my spouse goes on dependent visa, i dont apply for children, once iA job secured, my spouse can come bac, apply for his own tier 2 and along with that apply for children as well? And i donot apply for children right now?
    Will children then have to travel with my spouse to join us there and collect their brp as well?
    I hope this isn’t too long and i am making some sense.
    Just need all the info before i can decide!
    Thank you