I have just got my plab 2 results today .. I have passed 12 stations with passing mark 141

I have just got my plab 2 results today … I have passed 12 stations with passing mark 141 :smiley:

I just want to share my experience, I took my plab 2 course at Samson academy and it was very very helpful indeed. It is not only about the course material , but Dr.Samson is updating his material very frequently to match all the NICE guidlines and updating all of the scenarios after each single exam day. This is not the only reason why I do recommend Samson academy for all my friends, also the mocks' experience in the academy is very realistic and approaching the real exam in 80 or 90% may be. Dr.Samson also was very very caring and supportive in the feedbacks after the mocks, I remember he kept sending us positive feedbacks on our whats app group for each single person before the exam day, sending encouraging very enthusiastic voice messages for each single person by name and that was very very supportive.Thanks a lot Samson academy , all staff and espcially Dr.Samson Samson Chisi for helping me to pass my plab :blush::blush:. Really the course is very worthful and I recommend it to each single one confused about his/her plab 2 preparations :hugs: