I have my USMLE step 1 scheduled on 29th August 2019

I have my USMLE step 1 scheduled on 29th August 2019. This is the final date I took after months of shifting the slots . Have been preparing since 2018 beginning ,on and off . I have faced this problem of not feeling that I am improving even though I did complete my daily goals. Made several revision strategies which I did follow through but when I get to do uworld or any question Bank as the matter of fact it’s just very disappointing . I read the FA properly system wise and then solve the uwolrd but still score really bad most of the time 30-40 % maximum 50 % . I know uwolrd has more facts then there is in FA and it’s normal to score less but am really not sure if it’s ok to score that less .Given the fact that I am 2 and 1/2 months out . This is what makes me doubt about the fact if I will be able to finish my uworld on time and how many revision I will need to master the uwolrd . This gets me really cold feet and has been my reason to postpone my exam since a long time . I can’t postpone it this time ,I am studying and trying to reach goals ,have 1000 questions left in uworld to do for the time then plan to do a second pass, not sure that will be enough for me but I think that’s the max I can do .well finally my problem is all these just make me scared and I don’t feel the daily dose of progress .This uncertainty reduces my productivity . I have no clue what I should do to see some improvement which would most definitely be rewarding and help me put in more work