I have received my PLAB2 results and thankfully passed 17 stations with a score of 172

I have received my PLAB2 results and thankfully passed 17 stations with a score of 172.

Just wanted to thank Dr. Arora for his brilliant assistance and encouragement. I only had two weeks to practise in UK due to work issues. So I knew it would not be easy to get through this challenging exam.

I started early before my travel. listened to the Audio book twice and highlighted the key phrases that I might need to use in the future.

I attended #ONEDAYCOMMUNICATIONSKILLSCOURSE in Manchester which was by far an asset in my preparation by giving me concepts such as using 3 Rs ( reasoning , reflection , relevance) , 3 bubbles (red flags, psychosocial, ICE) and how to manage the whole situation rather than focusing only on the medical side.

#Psychologically
As I usually get so nervous before any exam. There are few things that helped me alot.

Our brain is a 2 million year -old device. Its job is not to keep you happy ,Its job is to make you survive. So before the exam you will find yourself drowning in negative ideas ( i canpass, Its difficult, no time, I`m scared ) which make you feel breathlessness, sweaty and very much struggling to find the right word to say.

The key to control that is not to fight those emotions try to accept them all. it`s completely fine to feel that way, but on the other hand, you have to open another door in your brain . A door of positive and rewarding emotions on your way to make your dream come true.

In order to do that you have to cultivate a high energy feelings like ( joy, happiness, achievments …) everysingle day. For example, one of the things that helped me alot was #CanPassWillPass . It might sound a bit silly but I was repeating this phrase more than 20 times a day and try to really feel it. In addition, Dr Arora gave us a small poster of a Tiger with many motivational phrases. I hanged it up near my bed and was looking at it first thing in the morning and before I close my eyes.

Suprisingly, I was very calm on the exam day and felt that I have already passed the exam and it was just anormal working day.

At the end I`m deeply grateful for your help and friendly support all the way.