I have recently cleared my PLAB-2

Hello everyone
I have recently cleared my PLAB-2.

First thing first, when I started my preparation I was worried and so much confused about which academy to join as most of us are worried about that all the time but eventually I decided to go for Samson’s academy and it was totally worth it!!

Now about how to prepare for plab 2 ?
Well, You don’t have to worry about that, everyone has their own pattern of learning things and we all are doctors n we deal with the patients on daily basis so we don’t have to worry about our knowledge here. The only difference is, in UK the way we interact with the patients are different and that’s what they will teach you at Samson’s academy so regardless of what comes at GMC they will prepare you for everything.

And the best part of Samson’s academy is their MOCKS!! They conduct 4 mocks and each with 18 stations and very very similar to real PLAB 2 exam so whenever you’ll go for your real exam you’ll feel like you’re just giving 5th mock. Dr Samson will personally give you review about your performance in mocks and believe me it was very helpful.

I would like to thank Dr Samson and entire staff at the academy they all were very helpful.

Thank you!