I have to take taxi which charges around 12 pounds daily plus rent 15p/night without VAT

Could you please advise me regarding this issue,

It’s my first job in NHS and The Trust sent me in a university accommodation when I came and said it’s temporary which is one hour walk and no public transport, I have to take taxi which charges around 12 pounds daily plus rent 15p/night without VAT.

I spoke to the accommodation department everytime they said we will see, and I have been here for a month which is expensive and I can’t keep afford it… and recently I met new doctor which is recently employed few weeks ago in the same accommodation and yesterday he told me he is moving because hospital managed to find him a place nearby which makes me frustrated. I tried to search for spareroom and other websites and couldn’t find a room nearby.
What should I do and how can I raise my concern?

I can’t see the unity in IMGs graduate…still remember that time when i was like a curious child who knows only 200 vocabs …wanna know more 'bout plab they used to tell me you will know everything when the time come up…so pessimistic n depressing suggestions what that?i can see lots of groups indian pakistani nepalese i was stunned why is there so many groups or org. Whtever you name it…until n unless imgs respect n help others img irrespective of so called ethinicity nationality …21st century wow…these organizations should open the new political parties…otherwise it will be same as our respected intellectual minds suffered modern slavery in the name of humanity …i really do respect freedom to speech or rights whtever one name it…i feel shame asking citizenship petition…guys my bad n apology if i spoke anything offensive …everyone is fighting with covid guys plz dont think you guys in uk are only the one who are fighting imagine back home 'bout how health care system is even gov. Can’t provide PPE i am out of UK now i do have a lovely son n families…some intellectual minds feet are not on the ground…we human beings are worst than the grass…if you demand anything sensible everyone will be ok its real …when i ask how much salary do doc make in uk in one of the forum no one replied they act as if they tryin to call it taboo or whtever i have to email gmc they sent me the list …if one really love medicine have we ever seen including me any new innovation? Selflessness motivation like we saw in centuries ago? Whts the reaason behind it? When is the time? Its due to lack of ILR ? This degree is just a piece of paper you can collect it n have a campfire near the beaches…nothing else.#peace