I have yet to give my Plab 2, and I don’t know if I will pass or not because you can never be too sure

I have yet to give my Plab 2, and I don’t know if I will pass or not because you can never be too sure. But what I do know is in these two days that I attended at PLAB 2 OSCE Exam Preparation by Bromley Emergency, I will never forget in my life. Never have I felt so confident while approaching different scenarios, every morning there was a buffet of hot coffee, pastries and fresh juices and every afternoon a lovely lunch spread all included in our course package which is so affordable. They have a proper layout of how each day will go with timings and a plan. However, the best part was the faculty, all senior English doctors working for the NHS, and the small class of just the 12 of us, and their amazing medical patient actors! in these two days I not only was faced with counselling patients from things like medication issues to breaking news but also managing road traffic accidents and doing abdominal examinations and iv cannulations. They even have their own online portal for their students with their own slideshows and videos to review! It was as though it was just me, one on one time, no sharing any simman or mannikin with another group of people, not sitting in a cramped up classroom full of 60 other students. It was quality over quantity and I cant recommend this enough. And unlike other courses specially the one I left myself, they did not tell me to write a review on Facebook or post about them anywhere. Nor did they give this to me for free, I paid. From the moment you step in here, it is nothing but pure professionalism and class. I cannot be more thankful to Dr Ian and his fabulous team. For whoever is looking for proper hands on training for Plab2 rather than cramming notes but actually implementing them in real life scenario is and gaining 1-2-1 attention in mastering everything from interpersonal to management skills, you MUST go here before you waste your money elsewhere like I did and so many others who came from other academies with me in this course had the exact same opinion.