I jumped out of bed, very quickly brushed my teeth, did a 2-min shower

“It was 8:30 AM. Again!!!

I jumped out of bed, very quickly brushed my teeth, did a 2-min shower , and was searching for my socks.

I couldn’t believe I was gonna be late for school again.

I hadn’t finished my Maths homework and I was sure gonna be kicked out of class.

I came out of my room and saw my mom.

She had a plate of poha in one hand and curd on the other.

My favorite. She stood in front of me with a glare in her eyes that said ‘Don’t you dare you skip your breakfast again’. Gulping down the full plate in 2 min, I ran out the door, got on my cycle and rushed to school.

Got kicked out of class for not finishing my homework. IT’S NOT THAT I DIDN’T WANT TO, I JUST GOT CARRIED AWAY THE PREVIOUS DAY. Watching television. Home partying with friends. Social Media. Enough said.

And this wasn’t just in school. After I grew up, I was always behind schedule at work. Lots of Pending work to finish. Weekend partying when I should be staying home. Procrastination for no reason. Always busy but nothing is getting done. Updating fake smiles on Social Media. No one to actually talk to. Career isn’t going anywhere. No idea why the last girl broke up with me, I mean I was really sweet!!!”

This was my last client Vinay.

✈️I met Vinay when I was on a plane from Mumbai to Chennai about 2 years back. The moment Vinay found out about what I do, he asked me to help him.

❤He wanted to understand why it was that he did so much yet did not feel successful. Why his relationships were not working out.

💸Why he never had enough money. He was at the brink of tears when he said- “I try so hard but I can’t even get out of bed at 7:30 AM. Why does my brain ask me to snooze my alarm 10 times?”

❗If you can relate with Vinay, I have some interesting News for you.

All these small incidents over a period of time have made your brain to not take you seriously! It knows you say something and do something else.

✔️“I’ll color this painting today” And then you don’t do it cos a friend asked you to play.

✔️“I’ll finish my homework by 7 today” But then you watch a football game with your brother.

✔️“I’ll go talk to that girl today” But your friends make fun of you and don’t do it.

🧠All these small incidents over a period of time has made your brain to not take you seriously! It knows you say something and do something else.

🤯No wonder we are distracted all the time when our brain is working against us!!

👩🏻‍💼I’m Dr Meghana Dikshit. Over the past 22 years, I have worked with over 50000 people in 5 different countries including Fortune 500 CEOs and Celebrities and helped them to achieve Ultimate Success by teaching them how to Rewire Their Brain.

☮️I truly believe, Now more than ever, humans need to understand their potential and be able to make decisions and take actions that take them towards a More Successful and fulfilling life. I’m doing a 1-day Live Online Workshop “ULTIMATE SUCCESS BUILDER “, priced at INR 99, where I’ll teach you-30 Success Blockers:

You’ll discover:

➡️Top 30 “blockers” which slow you down your from achieving your goals.

➡️Shifting Energy Patterns: You’ll learn how to shift your overall energy & emotions, to attract all the good things in your life.

➡️Reticular Activation System: You’ll learn how to tap into your brain’s real power to manifest whatever you want in life.

➡️5 step proven formula for Ultimate Success

➡️Root cause of all your struggles

➡️One thing that’s coming in the way of you and your success.

➡️A very powerful and proven process to rewire your sub-conscious mind for Ultimate Success

🔔To Fastrack your results, I’m also giving you 3 BONUS AUDIOS, which brings you the Morning, Afternoon & Night routines of Millionaires across the world. With these audios, reprogram your mind for:

1. Massive Success

2. Attract great opportunities

3. Abundance of Money

4. Stay focused on your path to Success

5. Feel calm and stable

6. Making the journey to your dream faster and shorter

If you are truly ready to choose success, SIGN UP Now.

🤩I’m excited to meet you soon!